OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
DMS Industrial strives to maintain its position as a leading industrial contractor by providing quality products and services that meet or exceed client expectations. Within our processes, we aim to:
- Promote a dynamic quality improvement program, based on total quality control and total quality management, which is internalized by each employee at DMS.
- Design, fabricate and deliver high quality products that will perform as expected, while complying with the highest level of regulatory and statutory code requirements.
- Maintain service quality in an economical and expeditious manner with emphasis on client satisfaction
- Prevent defects through continual training, emphasis on quality improvement, and a “do it right the first time” approach
- Consistently perform value-added work to fully satisfy the needs of the client
We recognize that client satisfaction is fundamental to the company’s long-term development. This is achieved through the efforts of each DMS employee, in conjunction with supportive participation from all levels of management. We are committed to the objectives and philosophy above. We seek to continually improve all aspects of our business processes and quality management systems.
DMS maintains its ISO 9001 quality certification for quality control & risk assessment.
To better align with our customers’ requirements, DMS is one of few companies in Canada with an Integrated Management System Manual. This was created so DMS could adopt a process approach to our quality control standards. The key performance indicators developed throughout this process are linked to our quality control objectives and help evaluate projects more effectively.
Our IMS manual includes ISO 9001:2015, Compliance to ISO14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018
Please feel free to contact us for more information on quality control.