At DMS, we are dedicated to protecting the safety and well-being of all, by conducting every aspect of our business in a safe manner, consistent with our corporate values.
Our electricians are fully licensed and professionally perform our services on a daily basis.
With more than 20 years of experience servicing the industrial and commercial electrical industries, DMS offers full-service electrical contracting from high voltage installations to low voltage and network infrastructure. Our knowledgeable field staff safely and efficiently execute any scope of work; from major industrial projects to ongoing preventative facility maintenance, keeping your operations running smoothly. Working with our industry supply chain partners, we offer top of the line electrical components at highly competitive pricing. Together with our mechanical and civil divisions, we are able to tackle any scope of project without the added cost of subcontractors. DMS electrical division offers the following services:
Some industries would include:
- Power distribution (low, medium and high voltage)
- Industrial heat trace, system design and installation
- IT network infrastructure installation and maintenance
- Lighting design and technology upgrades
- Fire alarm systems
- Industrial process control
- Standalone generator power system design and installation
- Industrial commissioning and start up
- Electrical inspections and industrial maintenance
- Trouble shooting and emergency service work
- Electrical project management
At DMS we provide industrial electrical services utilizing the services of our fully qualified industrial electricians. DMS can effectively and efficiently meet all of your industrial electric requirements. We offer a full range of solutions such as electrical designs to the installation of multi-million dollar industrial projects.
Our Industrial Electrical Services includes:
- Installation & modification of electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting & repair and ongoing maintenance
- Disconnection & reconnection of major electrical components